The Federation Board is made up of two representatives from each of seven Traditional Owner Corporations. Together the corporations cover 70% of the land in Victoria.
- Barengi Gadjin Land Council
- Dja Dja Wurrung Clans Aboriginal Corporation
- Eastern Maar Aboriginal Corporation
- Gunaikurnai Land & Waters Aboriginal Corporation
- First People of the Millewa Mallee
- Taungurung Clans Aboriginal Corporation
- Wurundjeri Tribe Land and Compensation Cultural Heritage Council
Native Title Services Victoria provides secretariat support to the Federation and has two non-voting seats on the Board.